1. Alan said, “I am ill today.” 2. She said, “I like ice-cream very much.” 3. J
1. Alan said, “I am ill today.” 2. She said, “I like ice-cream very much.” 3. Jim said, “I am helping my parents now.” 4. My mother said, “I will buy some fruit.” 5. Nick said, “I have translated the text.” 6. Her friends said, “We will be waiting for you in the park.” 7. He said, “I watched this film last week.” 8. Kelly said, “I am afraid of dogs.” 9. The teacher said, “I will explain this rule tomorrow.” 10. Granny said, “I am going to the countryside tomorrow.” 11. Masha said, “I went to the library yesterday.” 12. Dima said, “I have copied all the words.”
1. Alan said he was ill that day.
2. She said she liked ice-cream very much.
3. Jim said he was helping his parents then.
4. My mother said he would buy some fruit.
5. Nick said he had translated the text.
6. Her friends said they would be waiting for her in the park.
7. He said he had watched that film the previous week.
8. Kelly said she was afraid of dogs.
9. The teacher said he would explain that rule the following day.
10. Granny said she was going to the countryside the following day.
11. Masha said she had gone to the library the previous day.
12. Dima said he had copied all the words.